Monday, January 26, 2015

Questions....a new Rank .....and a tip for the day.

Well it seems I have obtained 3 system permits and I don't know how. I know I got a mission for the Sol permit but the other two I am clueless about. If any of you reading this have any ideas please drop a comment and let me know. Thanks!


I also have made Surveyor Rank in exploring, it was a nice surprise as I logged in today and saw it had updated from Scout. Here is my Exploration data for those who like to check out what's required for each rank.



Also my tip for the day follows: "If your doing smuggling missions and the USS does not have enough of the items for you to complete the mission, skip it and go to the next USS. I can't count the number of times the very next USS I check has System Forces ships that love to scan me to see if I'm Wanted or carrying stolen goods. I haven't gotten fined yet as I have been skipping the cargo until I get a USS that has at least enough to complete the mission". I'm super paranoid of getting fines as I hear they can be very expensive.


Until next time.....


Fly Aimlessly!

No comments:

Post a Comment