Thursday, January 29, 2015

Interesting system report 001

Today I bring to you an interesting system I came across while wandering around.


RBS 742

This is a nice little Anarchy system controlled by the local pirate gang "Raiders of RBS 742". Very original name if I say so myself.... The interesting part of this system besides it being an anarchy system is that it has an outpost fairly close to the star with outfitting. While the supplies are limited it does help if you wish to reconfigure your ship for different missions.



The other very interesting thing about this outpost is it is also home to a Black Market where you can sell all your questionably obtained goods!


I will continue to report on systems I find interesting in hopes the information is put to good use.


Fly Aimlessly!

No comments:

Post a Comment