Thursday, February 5, 2015

Ideas of things I would like to see, etc....

There are very few things in game that annoy me but there are a few items that would make life a touch bit easier.

One of the things I would really like to see is the ability to sort the outfitting screen by equipment type. (I think this is coming in a update soon).

Another thing I would like to see is the ability to target Orbital Bodies from the System map.


This would speed up exploring so very much. I'm still trying to figure out how to target that one Unexplored "Earth like world" in a system full of Icy planets without just randomly scanning each one until I find it.

Another thing I would really love to see is a "tag" in the Galaxy map annotating whether I have visited a system before or not. This would really help planning routes.

Speaking of planning routes the ability to only show stars within "X" light years of a specific system would be awesome! For instance 100 LY radius from Altair and it would then hide all the others stars on the map. This when added in with "tagging of systems visited would allow you to more easily explore all the systems in a specific area.

I'll add more as they come to me but those are a few items I would really like to see implemented into the game.

Here's a few more screenshots of interesting systems:







 
 
 
And some cool sights in those systems....
 
 



I also gained yet another rank! Trailblazer



 
Until next time......

Fly Aimlessly!


No comments:

Post a Comment