Saturday, February 14, 2015

Alliance Faction etc....

I'm currently up in Alliance space working on faction standings. I have found a neat system with both an Industrial and Agriculture station. I run commodities and missions between the two to raise my faction standing faster.

Industrial stations are always looking for grain, algae, coffee etc.... and it seems the Agriculture station gives regular missions for Food cartridges even though they don't like to buy them on the open market. I usually buy enough for my mission and then fill up on Crop Harvesters for profit.

I will get back to exploring soon as I really love the new route planning up to 1000LY. It is a lot faster to plan routes now.


I have also been doing a bit of bounty hunting around the Nav site and enjoy it. It's not nearly as profitable as trading but it works. I really don't need a lot of money as I can afford the ships I'm currently flying plus insurance many times over.


Until next time .....

Fly Aimlessly!







No comments:

Post a Comment