Saturday, January 17, 2015

Docking Request Denied.......

Yakabugai System, Aristotle Station
I flew a couple missions around LHS 3447 and found myself trying to dock at Aristotle Station Outpost. I ended up sitting around for 20 minutes or so waiting in the Que to dock.


And waiting ……..

And waiting…..

After finally getting in to dock I logged off for the night thinking to myself I really need to try someplace different as this one is too crowded.
I don’t necessarily agree with the implementation of the docking Que mechanics (and have my own ideas of how I would have implemented it), but this is the system we have to work with and I know there are several things I can do to work around it.

I know I could have logged out to Solo mode docked and then logged back in to Open Play. I have, however made the decision to try and play in the Open as much as possible going forward. It just makes it more “Dangerous’ and fun to me.
I debated my choices for a bit and have made the decision to fly back to where I really got started before I wiped my save. I know the area and really like the setup for getting a foothold in the game. Plus the journey there will give me the material for my next post.

Fly Aimlessly

No comments:

Post a Comment