Thursday, January 15, 2015

Beginnings...


My CMDR name is Robert Dhal.

Mostly Aimless is a record of my adventures in the game Elite Dangerous. I have been playing since just after Christmas 2014. I have tried a mixture of career paths: Bounty Hunting, Smuggling, Trading and Exploration. I am by no means an expert on any of them but hope to show the fun aspects of the game and perhaps show people a way to get started and even excel in each aspect of the game.

My focus will be on Exploration but I will dabble in other careers as time/needs require. To accomplish my goals I will take my current character and wipe to a new save. This will allow me to show my progress from the beginning. This is my current character:

He is by no means an amazing powerhouse of eliteism but I have invested considerable time and effort so wiping this character is by no means a simple decision to make.

His current assets:
 
So on to the wipe.........I will see you soon.
 
 
 
"Mostly Aimless" was created using assets and imagery from Elite: Dangerous, with the permission of Frontier Developments plc, for non-commercial purposes. It is not endorsed by nor reflects the views or opinions of Frontier Developments and no employee of Frontier Developments was involved in the making of it."
 
 

2 comments: