Monday, February 23, 2015

Interesting System Report ...Discovery and Exploration Rank.

The interesting system for this update would be Hosus, It has several planets and they are all High Metal Content planets. It was worth right at 85,000 credits, this was with all objects detail scanned.
 
 
 
 
 
I also found another first discovery system, this system was right at the edge of settled space around the Hosus area. Again they are still out there to be found if your willing to scan systems off the main routes outward.

 
 
And finally I have gained another rank in exploration, Pathfinder. The farthest out I have been is approx. 200 LY from settled space. I have mainly just been scanning systems between known systems with a short foray out every so often when I get bored. I have also only Detail Surface Scanned about 30% of the systems that I visit. I usually only detail scan if I see an interesting planet or if I catch a system that has a first discovery in it. (Some systems still have firsts in them even though they have been scanned, as the person scanning didn't want to fly out to the object to scan it).
 

 
My updates haven't been coming very often lately but I will try to rectify that. It's mostly due to work but also because I have been doing some repetitive things lately and didn't want to post a lot of the same things.
 
 
Until next time.....
 
 
Fly Aimlessly!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment